Went To Market reserves the right to refuse advertisements or listings:
- That we deem to be inappropriate or unethical including images or product descriptions of an adult or sexual nature or promoting the sale of dangerous weapons and firearms.
- Which makes unsubstantiated claims about potential earnings or where the company name or product is unclear or omitted.
- That we deem to be unrelated to our chosen areas of business. N.B. This includes shopping and utilities discount clubs, savings and loyalty schemes.
- By an individual or company which we reasonably suspect to be acting in a fraudulent, unethical, negligent or incompetent manner
Users of the Went To Market website must ensure that they are the owner of, or have permission to use any intellectual property, including but not limited to text content, images and branding used within their advertisements or listings. If you believe that your intellectual property rights or trademark have been misused or infringed, please contact us at email@example.com
Went To Market accepts reviews and listings in good faith and cannot vouch for or be held liable for the quality, provision or description of products, skills, services or events advertised by third parties on its website. Complaints regarding a particular event organiser or stallholder (including cancellations of events or stallholder bookings) should be directed towards the individual or company concerned. N.B. If you book an event listed on Went To Market, you are entering into an agreement with the event organiser concerned, NOT with Went To Market.
The reviews left on Went To Market are the opinions of the stallholders and as such Went To Market cannot vouch for or be held liable for the opinions left on the website.
Premium Listings Refund Policy:
You may cancel your Premium listing at any time. You may request and, at the discretion of the management, we may provide a full refund up to 7 days from the time we approve your listing and it is displayed on the site. To cancel your membership and request a refund, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your listing title, your request for a refund within the 7 day period and the reason for this request. We will contact you to confirm your identity and provide a full refund if so approved.
The listing will then revert to the Basic listing format.
The website may offer discounted membership and special offers from time to time and we reserve the right to change membership charges at any time.
Whilst the information contained on this site has been given in good faith and every effort has been made to ensure in its accuracy, Went To Market cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for any error, misinterpretation and any and all loss, disappointment, negligence or any damage caused by reliance on the information contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in the event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from the companies or individuals concerned.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Went To Market. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for your personal use only and is solely for the purpose of obtaining event information;
- No individual, company, or any other organisation may copy information from this website for the purpose of creating a mailing list;
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
- The copyright notice must appear in all copies;
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Went To Market;
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Access to and use of this site is provided by Went To Market subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect when you first use this site. Went To Market reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Went To Market endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Went To Market will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily without notice.
- Whilst Went To Market endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Went To Market does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to Went To Market by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. Went To Market cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Went To Market shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Went To Market accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Contact Information:
Went To Market
Please e-mail us for our postal address if required,
If you are unsure about any of the information contained in this section please contact us.